Forever Faithful

You know that feeling when it seems that one more painful situation just keeps piling right on top of the last? Sometimes it feels like the speed of painful events just takes away even your ability to breathe.

I hope I remember this song next time my life gets that way. I know I'm not in control of those painful situations and I'm only trying to fool myself when I try to take the control for my life circumstances out of God's hands.

I struggle and struggle, only to remember (once again) that I am not able to "help God" even one little bit.

How about you? Listen to the song and I hope you can remember this song next time your life feels like this....




No comments:

Grandparents with some of the Grandkids

Grandparents with some of the Grandkids
Becky's parents with most of the grandkids

Jim's High School Picture

Jim's High School Picture
My goodness, we were so young!

Becky's High School Picture

Becky's High School Picture
Would you look at that red hair! Thank You, Lady Clairol!