Our First Ladies' Road Trip and Gratitude for Our Blessings

If you follow my not-so-often posts on myspace you know I've been out of town a few weeks ago on a Road Trip with the girls.

We had a wonderful time, were blessed to spend some time with my mom & dad while they are in Houston and were tickled pink to get to visit our absolutely wonderful friends, the Welch family in Louisiana. They were blessed to raise our "newest" son, Bryan, as their own Casey. (Disclaimer: We really just claim Bryan as ours, he truly is their son, in case you weren't here last year when we laid claim to him!)

Words can't express how special they made our trip and we even have photos to prove it- Check out the video posted below.

You'll see our favorite part of the Road Trip and then the second best part at the beach in Galveston.

Hope your spring is turning out wonderfully and please keep us in your prayers for a Blessed-by-God treatment regimine for dad while they are in Houston.

We hope to get down that way again soon and we'll be sure to visit the Welch family if we are able to run out their way again. I loved it so much I'd move there in a heartbeat if we were called to do that! Maybe we'll get to be there on AngelFood workday and help out with some of the work they do there. We'd love that!

Liz was quickly back in the swing of things at work and is almost done with her high school years, I'm having to hold her back to keep her from graduating this year. Thankfully her almost full time job has slowed down the bookwork a little bit.

Tori has decided she really DOES want to graduate from high school (realizing I will keep her in high school forever if she doesn't get with the program) and Jim- Well let's just say Daddy is relishing having us home with him and dreading our leaving town again!

It seems the "Reformed Loner" in him really missed us! I'd be tempted to say we didn't miss him but that would be lying. I'll just say we did miss him although we managed to keep ourselves busy so we didn't have time to miss him as often as he missed us.

Hope you enjoy the video. Drop me a line if you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you!

My prayer for you is that your Spring is filled with abundant blessings from above!



No comments:

Grandparents with some of the Grandkids

Grandparents with some of the Grandkids
Becky's parents with most of the grandkids

Jim's High School Picture

Jim's High School Picture
My goodness, we were so young!

Becky's High School Picture

Becky's High School Picture
Would you look at that red hair! Thank You, Lady Clairol!