When Love Takes You In

Wow.

God is awesome, amazing and INDESCRIBABLE.

I can't yet share what God has been showing me lately but I can tell you I very well understand when the Bible says "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." (Luke 2:19)

No, I am not Mary. God is not showing me anything so spectacular as the birth of the Messiah. But He is showing me some awe inspiring things. I can't share details but I can share the emotions and some of my heart strings that are being tugged today.

Happily I can share this small part of what God has been showing me.........

Family. Relationship. Love. That's what it's all about!

When Love takes you in... perfect song for the journey we are ALL on.

Click the video below and sit back for a while.... listen to the words.

Be Blessed, dear ones! My love to you all. My prayer for you tonight is that you will see God's love and blessings all around you.

~ Becky


1 comment:

Grandparents with some of the Grandkids

Grandparents with some of the Grandkids
Becky's parents with most of the grandkids

Jim's High School Picture

Jim's High School Picture
My goodness, we were so young!

Becky's High School Picture

Becky's High School Picture
Would you look at that red hair! Thank You, Lady Clairol!